30,000 Followers and a big announcement to coincide!
I’m happy to report that after several weeks of discussion and contract negotiation, Facts-I-Just-Made-Up has been sold to Did-Yuo-Kno!
Though Facts will remain an independent blog, the legal ownership will belong to Did-Yuo-Kno for a sales price of 1.1 dollars. The larger blog will receive all ad revenue and the former author will be kept on as a consultant. In the mean time, several features will be ported over:
- Facts will now all have pictures!
- Facts will no longer be blurry, but written in comic sans!
- 75% more salad jokes!
- The game “Facts 1313” has been cancelled, as have future 3-D Facts!
- A new specialized fact blog will be started under the franchise name every two years, starting with Yoda Facts!
- J.J. Abrams will personally add lens flares to each fact!
- All the original letters have signed on for the next trilogy of facts, including L, H, C and fan favorite F!
Though I’m staying on as consultant, I will be taking a short vacation so facts is going to shut down now for a couple weeks as the new crew moves into their cubicles.
Until then, you can still find me on Twisted Jenius, DeviantArt, Tarotsmith, Lulu and at my home blog, sharkchunks.tumblr.com.
May the Facts be with you, and may Yahoo not delete us all.